REFLECTOR: MGL oshkosh

Stockman, Bill bill.stockman at daytonaero.com
Fri Jul 31 09:31:52 CDT 2009

I think the phrase is "buyer beware."   I applaud these firms for
developing and selling these new products.  However, as one of many
"proud" owners of a blue mountain EFIS One (I actually own two  of
them), be very, very careful of these early promises.   Greg R. at BM
worked very hard to bring out new and innovative products-which were and
still are better than many of the products on the market today-but never
could get his hands around the production and support issues.   He was a
great engineer, but a lousy businessman.   If ever buy another EFIS
system (my BM system is working great a this point), I'll consider
paying extra for an established company.