REFLECTOR: insurance

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Thu Jul 30 06:45:29 CDT 2009

That's what is really a dirty little insurance trick.  Some of the insurance companies won't write the Velo for more than $150K, some $200K, which for some well done, well loaded Velos, understates their market value.  Yet, as Scott B. said, they may 'take' your Velo for $150K and not give you a choice to fix it.  Naturally, it's a lot worse if the coverage is only for $50K and the plane is worth $150K.

Becareful out there.....the insurance company is not your friend; they just collect premiums.

Chuck Jensen