REFLECTOR: Airventure, An aside

David Ullman ullman at robustdecisions.com
Mon Jul 27 11:14:38 CDT 2009

Gents and ladies

I cant make AirVenture.  However, I ask a favor.  I am writing a series of
articles for Kitplanes on Electric Airplanes.  Don't ask how I got there -
it is taking time away from making a living and building my velo, but very
interesting.  Anyway, there will be many developments shown at Osh.  If you
see any electric airplanes, any HiRes photos or other info is appreciated.

No, you wont see an electric motor in a velo very soon.  Not quite the right
airframe, but close.

David G. Ullman PhD ME
Robust Decisions
ullman at robustdecisions.com