REFLECTOR: painting a Velocity

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Sun Jul 26 06:29:36 CDT 2009

Not to make fun of your post, but I got a good chuckle out of 'minor finishing'.   There is no such thing.  For a first time paint, and if the shop is really about quality, the 'minor finishing' will be about 4 times what you think it will be.   A real pro has a trained eye that could pick out imperfections in a mirror.  Don't consider it an insult of your building.....just revel in the beauty of a top notch paint job.

Chuck