REFLECTOR: painting a Velocity

Stockman, Bill bill.stockman at daytonaero.com
Sat Jul 25 21:02:18 CDT 2009

Tim

I used the paint shop at urbana.   It has since moved and is now somewhere just north of Troy.   the owners daughter runs Steele Aviation which is in the same area and is on the web.   She is a aircraft reseller for Cirrus.

With minimal prep, expect to 8-12K depending on fancy you want the additional colors.