REFLECTOR: Hardening Hardener

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 19:57:20 CDT 2009

Brooke
   I have not worked on my own project for quite a while now but  I have
been using the hardener from time to time for other projects. I found  that
the stuff in the Hot Box gets gooey and is not very useful. The stuff at  room
temp will recover with heat but still remains thick. I recently did  some
projects at the factory only to notice how nice it is to work with fresh
stuff. New stuff is much thinner and makes the cloth absorb  quicker with less
effort and also lighter. The cost of new hardener  compared to everything
else we do is cheap. Order in small quantities as you  need it and it will
always be fresh?? I'm not saying the old stuff is not  useable, just the fact
that I will not use the old stuff on my plane because of  it's properties.
FWIW
       Ken

In a message dated 7/25/2009 5:39:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,