REFLECTOR: Std. Velocity retract gear parts for sale or tradefor fixed

Matt Bucko mbuc310 at cox.net
Fri Jul 24 11:29:26 CDT 2009

I removed the RG stuff and am retro-fitting FG parts in my kit. The RG
gear bulkhead, if already installed,  is not in the same location as the
FG bulkhead. It is about a half inch forward of the FG location. This
made it necessary for me to add 2 pads of triax to the read of the
bulkhead where the gear saddle mates up. 10 layers each, to make up for
the gap.
http://websites.expercraft.com/mbuc310/images/9944443044a564bc367062.jpg
shows the pad.
Matt