REFLECTOR: Std. Velocity retract gear parts for sale or trade for fixed

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Fri Jul 24 08:50:47 CDT 2009

I understand.  I bought my Std RG from a low time Cessna 150 pilot.  He
was having a really hard time keeping up with the plane.  He ended up
running off the end of a short runway and breaking the gear off. Scared
him so much he never flew it again.   He  was a type A  business guy
that thought he could  do anything.

I think you could come up to speed to handle it if you worked at it.
Get some Mooney time, or Bonanza time.  Fly the V with an experienced
instructor.

I don't know about insurance costs though...

Scott