REFLECTOR: Velocity at OshKosh

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Thu Jul 23 10:36:25 CDT 2009

Bob,

Do you spend a lot of time giving each other awards?  No?  Well, maybe that's the reason you've kept your costs reasonable and have stayed focused on pilots and planes, rather than management self-aggrandizement.

Oops, sounds like sour grapes and disenchantment....which it is.  lol

Thanks,
Chuck Jensen