REFLECTOR: Engine/Prop woes

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Jul 20 12:43:49 CDT 2009

There used to be a company at Osh selling snake oil.  They had an O-200
or some small engine running ... just barely idling.  The engine had no
oil in it, they had used their oil, then drained it as proof of their
product.  I'd like to see how well it does under load.

Anyway, my understanding is that very little pressure is needed for idling.