REFLECTOR: Engine/Prop woes

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Jul 20 11:54:15 CDT 2009

I've been assured by "those who know" that the min pressure for
lubrication is absurdly low, especially at idle.  Thats what I want
verified by Continental.

The spec in the book calls for a min pressure at idle & 2700 rpm, at
140F, which my engine meets. There is no high temperature minimum given.

Scott