REFLECTOR: Fuel shut-off valve location

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Jul 20 08:43:34 CDT 2009

The fuel selector in Denver's plane was incredibly hard to adjust, it
was in the back seat(he was in the front) and needed a pair of pliers to
be used!  While the selector valve's location was listed as a
contributing factor, that accident was 99%  bone head stupidity on his
part.  I've been lucky enough that my bone head stunts have not resulted
in so final a result, so far that is!

The fuel shut off control or label should be within plain view and
reasonably within reach.

Scott