REFLECTOR: Border Crossing Rules

Carl Hoffman hoffman3 at erols.com
Sun Jul 19 14:09:26 CDT 2009

A week ago on a commercial flight between Detroit and Knoxville, the plane took off toward the north made a right crosswind flew over the Detroit river into Windsor, Ontario, then turned south and back into the U.S.
Attached is a picture of a border crossing made on 07/08/09. about 25 miles north of Skagway, AK. Since the train didn't take on or let passengers, a border crossing really didn't happen. The file name describes the fives flags.

Carl Hoffman