REFLECTOR: Wing attach bolt hole?

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 07:34:39 CDT 2009

The pictures and text are about Matco brakes and some changes that I made that improved the stopping power.  It is just an alternate way to improve brake performance and you seemed to have done your homework.  Slotting rotors is a proven way to improve cooling.

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying