REFLECTOR: Fw: [c-a] BMA products wanted

Jeff Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 12 09:56:45 CDT 2009

fyi

--- On Sat, 7/11/09, James.Redmon at tx.rr.com <james.redmon at tx.rr.com> wrote:

From: James.Redmon at tx.rr.com <james.redmon at tx.rr.com>
Subject: [c-a] BMA products wanted
To: "canard" <canard-aviators at yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 11:49 PM

All,

I understand that BMA is no more. Some of you out there may have some of their products (or know someone who does) and wish to get out of an un-supported technology and into something more reliable such as a Grand Rapids or Dynon system. I have a offer for you...

I would like to purchase a limited number of specific units:

- EFIS/Lite Plus
- BMA Engine Pod

These are the only units being pursued at this time. They must be in good operational condition - used units will be considered.

Please send me the specifics regarding your unit for evaluation. I'll need specific model number, serial number for each item along with a brief history of use or installation.

Thanks,

James Redmon
Berkut #013/Race 13
www.berkut13. com

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Calendar

MARKETPLACE

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Recent Activity

 10
New Members

 3