REFLECTOR: IVO motor

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Wed Jul 8 12:17:50 CDT 2009

Thanks Larry.  Glad you're still thinking on it as I'm still looking for
answers.  My brushes worked perfect for 8 years/700 hours, so I'm
thinking it might be something else.  I've decided to send the motor
in.  I was told that I don't need to send the crush plates.  Guess I'll
find out when I take it apart today.
For the first time in 6 years since I got my velo, I'll be taking a
c-c-c-c-c-c, so hard to say, c-c-mercial flight (ugh) from NY to MS with
2 c-c-c-c-c-nections (2x ugh).

John