REFLECTOR: SE flyers

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Sat Jul 4 10:40:50 CDT 2009

Yes, I have returned it once for a repitch but he explained to me that he
does not actually repitch. He takes more off the hub area to try to increase
rpm. In my case it did not work.
What makes matters worse, I have two identical three blade Cato props that
don't work. I had a two blade prop that worked very well but it was broken
last year when I had the gear leg failure. I am going to have Gary Hertzler
in Phoenix make me one of his "Silver Bullets" but I need to have some idea
on pitch to start with.

Lou Stedman
Velocity N7044Q
Olean, NY