REFLECTOR: Full panel and interior for sale

Grigore Rosu grigore.rosu at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 08:21:20 CDT 2009

Hello,

I just got the entire inerior from Guy and, since I am not there yet with my
building, I was thinking of storing it somewhere until its time comes.  The
upholestry uses synthetic leather as far as I can tell.  Before storing it,
I'm thinking of cleaning it and then preparing it for storing (hopefully not
for more than 2 years).  Do you have any suggestion on how to maintain such
synthetic leather, to make sure it stays nice (color, no cracking, etc.).  I
am particularly concerned about the chairs, because I can already see some
cracks on their upholestry.

Thank you,
Grigore

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Guy and Jill Foreman <guyjill01 at hotmail.com