REFLECTOR: SE flyers

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 3 22:22:41 CDT 2009

Hi Guys
I am in the process of having a new prop made for my VEL. I am currently flying a Catto three blade but am not happy with performance. The problem is, I am not sure what pitch would be best for me. I would like to gather some data on SE FG with IO360 180 HP. If you guys could give me some data with regards to prop pitch, static RPM, cruise RPM and speed, and wide open RPM and speed, I would be very grateful. You can email me of list at stedmanlou at adelphia.net . Thanks for your help.

Lou Stedman
Velocity N7044Q
Olean, NY