REFLECTOR: CHaritable flights in experimentals

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Jul 1 17:32:57 CDT 2009

Its a damn shame too.  I made quite a few flight for Angel Flight in my
Velocity.  I would do what they considered long distance flights, from
ABQ to DALLAS, ABQ to BUR,  ABQ to SAN, etc.   Then Angel West they
changed their rules and I stopped flying for them.

It was a lot of fun, and I miss it.  The people I flew would
specifically request me for repeat flights because I got them there so
fast, non stop.   They would usually be a bit  surprised  when they
first saw the plane. But after words thought it was more comfortable,
quieter and definitely faster than any other small GA plane they had
ever flown in.

Scott