REFLECTOR: A CURRENT PIC OF MY PLANE

Jon Bachman jbachman at zianet.com
Thu Jan 29 12:02:42 CST 2009

Thanks

Jon Bachman

575 430-9724

 <mailto:jonathan.bachman at mtsi-va.com> jonathan.bachman at mtsi-va.com

  _____

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Dennis Martin
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 2:56 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: A CURRENT PIC OF MY PLANE

Here are photos of my application for twin radiators (one in each wing) for
my Chevy V-6 application. Here you only see the scoop used on the bottom of
the wing. Air enters the wing at 30 degrees and exits from top of wing with
another scoop facing aft. This is Alan Shaw's design for oil cooler as
adapted by Malcolm Collier for my plane. I carved them out of blue foam and
laid up two ply of bid - then filled with balloon. Perhaps it will help with
your oil cooler.

Best,
Dennis Martin

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Jeff Howell <jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com>