REFLECTOR: Contacted by someone interested in a Velocity

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 28 15:56:19 CST 2009

Hey collective,

I was contacted by this gentleman today:

Johan Dorfling
Lexington, KY
Cell: 859-576-1456
E-mail: jdorfling at msn.com

He has asked me to post his request to the community.

He is very interested in the Velocity.  I would even go as far as to say he
is enamored.  Easy to understand.

As you can see, he is in Lexington.  He has never had the pleasure to stand
in the presence of one of our birds.  He would very much like to.  He is
quite willing to travel if someone would show him their plane.  I'm sure he
would love to go for a ride if it were offered.

If you believe you are close enough and would be willing to talk about your
plane and or show it to him, please feel free to contact him.

Thanks,

Andy

Andy Millin
amillin at sbcglobal.net