REFLECTOR: A CURRENT PIC OF MY PLANE

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 16:14:57 CST 2009

Hi Jon...

Are you having oil temp problems or just looking to move the scoop to another location...?

Best... Steve

Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:56:03 -0700
From: dennis.doc at gmail.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: A CURRENT PIC OF MY PLANE

Here are photos of my application for twin radiators (one in each wing) for my Chevy V-6 application. Here you only see the scoop used on the bottom of the wing. Air enters the wing at 30 degrees and exits from top of wing with another scoop facing aft. This is Alan Shaw's design for oil cooler as adapted by Malcolm Collier for my plane. I carved them out of blue foam and laid up two ply of bid - then filled with balloon. Perhaps it will help with your oil cooler.

Best,
Dennis Martin