REFLECTOR: Woo hoo!

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Sat Jan 24 18:07:50 CST 2009

Great Job Doug!

  _____

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Douglas Holub
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 4:45 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Woo hoo!

Did a few high speed taxi tests down the runway today, and on the last one
lifted the nose wheel off the runway at around 70 knots. What a rush. Nine
year project. Taxis great down the runway. It's ready to fly. Engine idles
well at 550 rpms. The tower kept telling me what a cool looking airplane it
was.

My Dynon D10A quit working last week, so I returned it for repair. When I
get it back, I'll get this bird inspected!

Doug Holub

Standard FG w/ electric nose lift