REFLECTOR: AN111 rudder cable bushing

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 10:52:14 CST 2009

I like that approach Al.
As I recall, I decided not to do that because my old plans called for a larger bolt in the bell crank. The hole was already there and the AN111 had a smaller hole than my bell crank. So my Oilite bushing sits inside the bell crank hole and allows the An111 to pivot on the AN3 Bolt. I have a thin washer underneath and on top so that I can get the bolt so that it does not wobble at all, but all can still rotate. If it ever gets loose, I can just replace the bushing in the rudder horn.

Sound ok?

Kurt