REFLECTOR: 100LL in my car?

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Thu Jan 22 12:54:36 CST 2009

Interesting about O2, and I forgot about that.
There are some experimental av guys that were going closed loop air/fuel
ratios with 100LL using an O2 sensor.

They could get 100 hours or so out of a sensor if it was kept out of the
hot exhaust stream.  I think it was mostly an offset boss that kept it
out of the main exhaust flow.