REFLECTOR: A CURRENT PIC OF MY PLANE

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 9 10:35:30 CST 2009

His company is still here:  http://www.wingco.com/

Contact information is on the site.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Jeff Howell
Sent: 01-09-2009 11:22
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: A CURRENT PIC OF MY PLANE

do you know how I can contact Alan Shaw so I can find out if my wing is
indeed a Shaw wing?? Thanx Jeff

________________________________

From: dugasd at bellsouth.net
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 22:33:59 -0600

I have Shaw wings with embedded com and nav ant.   Mine were produced about
'97.  They have about 12" sections of carbon at the aileron attach points
and 8 to ten inch patches for rudder points. Both my ant.s work fine. I have
over 450 hrs flying over the entire US. Transponder is another matter but a
new radio finally fixed that too.

Rene' Dugas, MD
Sent from my iPhone3G