REFLECTOR: A CURRENT PIC OF MY PLANE

Jeff Howell jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 10:22:17 CST 2009

do you know how I can contact Alan Shaw so I can find out if my wing is indeed a Shaw wing?? Thanx Jeff

From: dugasd at bellsouth.netTo: reflector at tvbf.orgDate: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 22:33:59 -0600Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: A CURRENT PIC OF MY PLANE
I have Shaw wings with embedded com and nav ant.   Mine were produced about '97.  They have about 12" sections of carbon at the aileron attach points and 8 to ten inch patches for rudder points. Both my ant.s work fine. I have over 450 hrs flying over the entire US. Transponder is another matter but a new radio finally fixed that too.
Rene' Dugas, MDSent from my iPhone3G