REFLECTOR: Factory Transition Training

victor taylor velocityoner at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 20:47:29 CST 2009

Hello Brian,

If you are in Austin I would be glad to work with you some in my airplane. I have a Velocity FG STD N93DV that is 15 years old. All of Velocity is familiar with me and will give you any information you would like on me. I am a CFII with 15,000 hrs and 1200 in canards. I have 400 hours in my own Velocity. Avemco has been OK with my transition training for Long EZ's in the past.
Call Scott or Ken Baker or Scott Swing and talk to them about me. They may still want you to come to the factory to go through their complete course though. Let me know if I can be of assitance to you or any other Velicitites on the training.
You are really going to enjoy your airplane !

Victor Taylor
CFIIME
251-377-5216