REFLECTOR: Factory Transition Training

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Thu Jan 8 19:08:56 CST 2009

I'm pretty sure because there are no flaps on a V, you don't "legally
need" a complex endorsement.

What I'm talking about is obtaining a wee bit of skill and experience
with a high powered slick airplane. This is not a Cessna 182, or Piper
Cherokee.

The point of the transition training is to transition from a HP/Complex
  airplane skill level to a Velocity. Not a transition from a 172 to a
Velocity.

You will learn a lot if your not 1/2 mile in back of the airplane when
you start off.

just my two cents.

Scott