REFLECTOR: Mid Valley Airpark Real Estate

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 09:41:35 CST 2009

Thanks Scott,

Only one of the 3 showed up for me though. the first one was the home behind me (kind of).  There are 2 more.

This one is across the street:  http://centerfirerealestate.com/residential/Valencia_County/3647_mooney_ct.htm

Then there is the the fixer upper. I left out the one for 1.275 Million Dollars!!  because I think they are nuts. There is one more FSBO that I don't have much info on and a few lots.

Since our airpark doesn't run through one central piint for sales, folks usually just send me their flyers in case someone asks. I get a lot of phone calls since it is my cell number that is published for Mid Valley Airport.

Thanks again.

Working on the Velocity video now... it is kind of gloomy out. Yesterday 60, today it is supposed to snow a little. Good ole NM weather.

Kurt