REFLECTOR: Aileron control stick pound pull

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 20:51:01 CST 2009

Thanks for your reply Scott, I have tried everything that you have mentioned and I am glad to hear you say that it will get better with use. The only thing that I can see that would help at this point, is if the push pull cables were about 2 to 3 inches shorter the radius through the gear bulk head would be more gradual of a bend than it is now. Do the push pull cables ever need lubricating and if so what are you supposed to use. I would think that graphite powder would be better to use that the white grease as suggested in the manual. Has anyone given this a try or does the manufacturer of the cables have a suggestion on what to use? I would think that white grease would collect dust and dirt, and graphite shouldn't.

Thanks again,

Andy