REFLECTOR: Aileron control stick pound pull

Jack Prock jackprock at comcast.net
Sat Jan 3 19:41:27 CST 2009

I've tried installing mine a few times. The force without the cables installed is non-existent. Once I connect
up the two cables, the return springs can't even bring them back to center. I talked to the factory
about it a while back and they said to remove the dust covers on the ends that are going to be inside...
they aren't needed. I also went and reamed out the dust covers that are going to be in the engine
compartment. They are better, but still not great. My next idea is to use cable grease. I haven't
done anything towards that, but just an idea at this point.

Jack