REFLECTOR: Static port stuff

aminetech at bluefrog.com aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sat Feb 28 11:23:59 CST 2009

Terry,

I'm 100% certain it is connected correctly.  I say this because I just recently serviced a cylinder and had unscrewed the aileron bellcrank mount to make more room.  When I reattacted it, I failed to notice that the linkage had gotten overcenter (making it function in reverse).  During my initial flight I decided to engage the AP to ease my workload.  It immediately went into a hard roll, but I was able to disconnect it quickly before things got too serious.

John