REFLECTOR: Static port stuff

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Feb 28 08:56:34 CST 2009

For some reason I am reluctant to accept using cabin pressure as a fix
to an improperly calibrated external static port?

Having cabin pressure as an alternate source seems prudent.

Calibrating the static port is part and parcel to rigging the wings, or
rudders during the first 40 hours of flight. A necessary part of setting
up your aircraft for phase two flight?  Why settle for less?

Scott