REFLECTOR: Static port stuff

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:01:13 CST 2009

Bill,
First congrats.  The de-bug part of building can be quite a task.  Right
when you thought you would be about done.  Have you considered just yanking
the static port line from inside and just using the ambient cabin pressure?
I have mine hooked up to outside and no problems to report, but I know guys
with autopilot alt hold issues that consider this as a possible fix.  Are
you up to date on this topic?
Terry