REFLECTOR: Registration Paperwork

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Thu Feb 26 20:59:12 CST 2009

Brian,

I believe that "Builder/Manufacturer" has to be a single individual.  This
is the person eligible to obtain the repairman's certificate for that
particular airframe.

Owner is who you want to register the plane to.  This could be a partnership
or a corporation.  If this doesn't match the paperwork from the kit bill of
sale then you will need to provide documentation to show transfer of title.

Good Luck!

Keith Hallsten