REFLECTOR: Attachments

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 17:20:21 CST 2009

Scott,

Your last e-mail had two attachments when received by yahoo beta e-mail program. One is a text file and the second is a signature.asg file. I use the yahoo e-mail program filters to keep all my reflector e-mails separate from my outlook express e-mail program. You have to pay for your account with Yahoo to use Outlook Express with Yahoo. Your not the only person on the reflector that adds attachments with every e-mail.

Andy