REFLECTOR: roll trim

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 13:08:49 CST 2009

The ball is centered and I'm flying straight with about 6 oz. of side pressure on the stick, so I guess I need to shim a wing. Actually, I need to un-shim a wing. My left wing (the plane rolls right now) has a wide area washer on each of the two top bolt holes. The bubble on the wing jig was closer to level with those washers than without them, and I thought that increments of wide area washers were as much accuracy as we needed. I'll replace them with .030 stainless steel shims and get that bubble right in the center.

Doug