REFLECTOR: roll trim

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Sat Feb 21 09:32:56 CST 2009

John
   I don't know of a measurement you can use. The goal is to make  sure that
there is some air load on the rudder. I would imagine that not  every winget
is set exactly the same so the airflow across the  outboard side would not be
the same on every plane. That being said I have (and  have seen this) adjusted
by eyeing up the rudder from the front of the winglet  making sure the rudder
can see some air on the outboard side.
    Oh Yeah, make sure the ball mount is level before  adjusting the plane!!!

Ken

In a message dated 2/21/2009 9:01:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,