REFLECTOR: wheel shimmy, two more photos

Sid Knox sbjknox at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 18 15:46:48 CST 2009

Hi Scott,

From: "Scott Baker" <sbakr at comcast.net>

> Hello Sid,
> I apologize if this is old news to you - however, I notice the nose wheel
> fork in the photo is the thinner "old style" fork.
> We recommend replacement with the newer, thicker, stronger nose wheel
> fork.
> Best,
> Scott Baker

Yes, I have the new one installed now.  The following is buried in one of
yesterday's messages when describing how the mod is working well with no
changes except for...

"The only change is that I installed a new fork to replace the original
that was tweaked when the first experiment (lead weight) failed."

Thanks for the concern, the new one is much nicer.

Sid