REFLECTOR: Facebook Group

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 14:53:58 CST 2009

I'll try it !  Thanks

Kurt Winker

-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence J. Epstein, MD <ljepstein at hotmail.com>
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 1:33 pm
Subject: REFLECTOR: Facebook Group

In case anyone has now joined Facebook and forgot my initial e-mail, I started a “Facebook Group”  called “Velocity Builders and Owners”. There are only a few of us on there and I let anyone who wants to, join (So long as they respond to a message asking if they are a current builder or owner)  About ½ of those who join are people interested in buying a kit, so it is a good way to promote the airplane.

Nothing really happens on the group page at this time, but I figure if it reaches critical mass, it may be an interesting way to share non-sensitive information. The “prospects” can ask questions and anyone can answer. Any member can post pictures, videos, etc.

Feel free to join!

Larry Epstein

ser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
heck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail