REFLECTOR: Cleaning out the Hanger and then some!

Avid Technology Services avid_tech at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:09:11 CST 2009

Hey gang!

I have a bunch off goodies up for sale. As some of you know, I also picked up a bunch of instruments from the defunct Adam aircraft, and what I have from that is also included below:

1 Velocity motor mount (new) for a Lyc540 retract
1 set of new matco brakes for SE or xl (upgraded to Clevelands)
1 set of Velocity seat pans and backs (enough for 4 seats) from an XL kit
2 sets of old style seat sliders
8 sets of very nice tan AMSafe aircraft grade 4 pint seatbelts with retractors
1 28v electric compressor and motor for an aircraft a/c system. putting one in my plane, and it is nice!
5 Mid-Continent artificial horizons with bubble and backup battery (lifesaver system)
5 full size altimeters (some encoding, some not)
3 altitude encoders
1 garmin 340 audio panel
1 set of new metal velocity gas caps and flanges (still have the keys too!)
6 new L-shaped chrome heated pitots by aero instruments just like the factory uses!
1 Avidyne TAS620 collision avoidance system
1 retract sequence valve and nose cyl for an XL
about 3 sets of very nice metal eyeball vents and matching led cluster lights (from the adam a500)
More to come...

Albert Khasky