REFLECTOR: EGT extensions

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Feb 11 18:24:13 CST 2009

You can use any good quality connectors, like spade connectors, or you
could crimp the two wires together with a but splice..

Just be sure if you use connectors both male and female are teh same
temp.  Don't use a bulkhead type of connector where one side is in a
different environment than the other.

Scott