REFLECTOR: Hot Starts

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Feb 10 10:08:54 CST 2009

A restart in the air would be completely different, because everything
would immediately cool down, especially the injection and induction
system.  It would be like a cold air start with a warm block, perfect
conditions.

I don't have a problem of the starter not turning the engine fast
enough.  Just can't get the priming/mixture settings correct..

Scott