REFLECTOR: Non Profit Plans

wurzel parsons-keir wurzel at ccpu.com
Tue Feb 10 09:49:09 CST 2009

Terry --
This sounds like an awesome idea.

Are you familiar with the Build-a-Plane program?
	http://www.buildaplane.org/

It looks pretty similar; I'm curious if going through them to start
up your program might give you a huge head start and reduce the number
of hoops you have to go through?

							-w

Legal Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. It is intended to be read
only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message