REFLECTOR: Help with MT Propeller Shipping

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 4 19:23:16 CST 2009

Mike,
I can confirm with you damage to either an MT or AC props from sectionals is
not immediately detectable.  Wind blowing thru with both doors open can
snatch all sorts of things from ones grasp and place it almost immediately
into the shredder.

I attached a pic of the cross sectional differences between the thick MT and
the thin AC props.  I have pics of the box I built for MT transport if
desired for off Reflector email.
Rene'