REFLECTOR: Main wheel angle

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Aug 31 20:09:52 CDT 2009

I setup the gear a few years ago when I put new legs on her.  As I
remember the instructions called for doing it unloaded which is what I
did.  She taxi's straight and runs down the runway straight, but the
negative camber when loaded bothers me.

I'd just build in more camber but it would require elongating the holes
through the legs for the axle.  They fit perfectly now and I hate to do
that as it seems weaker if the bolts aren't a snug fit.

I am really close to flying,  hopefully high speed taxi test this weekend!

Scott