REFLECTOR: Gap Seals, fences, zig-zag tape

SlvEgl99 at aol.com SlvEgl99 at aol.com
Sat Aug 29 13:16:35 CDT 2009

I added aileron gap seals, just white duct tape. Seemed to make for better
aileron response. Then I added fences inside the ailerons and haven't had
enough  time on them to give a definitive evaluation. I would guess better
response, but  then I would not have made them if I didn't think that.

Bob Wood
XL FG

In a message dated 8/29/2009 11:57:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,