REFLECTOR: stormscope install ?

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Wed Aug 26 10:19:40 CDT 2009

I have a XL in my hangar with a storm scope mounted.  The antenna is under the left wing just outbd of the stake.  It's tied into the MX20.  By the way for those wanting to build an XL/RG, don't till you look at the one I have for sale.  There is $230,000 invested in it and that is not counting the $M + in labor.  You can have it today for $125,000.  Having two of these to fly is not right.  The plane has 125hrs on it and I just finished the conditional inspection.  It's based at Livermore, CA.  If interested contact me.
Dave